According to the American Hair Loss Association, two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of hair loss by age 35, and by age 50 that number increases significantly to an incredible 85 percent. But women are also suffering, accounting for up to 40 percent of total hair loss sufferers in the United States.
With statistics like this, there are so many people reaching for miracle hair loss products across the country. But how do you know what will work best? Or which is safe for long-term use?
JuveTress is a revitalizing hair therapy treatment that was developed by award-winning, board-certified dermatologist, Dr Hal Weitzbuch, who was witnessing first hand at his practice just how devastating and emotional hair loss can be. He became determined to find a practical, affordable and most importantly, safe, answer to hair loss. One that didn’t rely on the use of potentially dangerous drugs like Minoxidil, a drug that was originally intended for fighting high blood pressure, but is now used in almost all hair loss products.
JuveTress Revitalizing Hair Therapy utilizes a potent, scientifically-formulated, and safe blend of natural polyphenols and peptides that work together to “reactivate” the hair follicle stem cells that have gone to sleep. When this happens hair can begin to naturally grow back thicker, fuller, and healthier.
What Makes Juvetress Revitalizing Hair Therapy Different?
JuveTress Revitalizing Hair Therapy features, natural, safe ingredients to work with your natural hair growth process. It is a non-invasive, soothing, scientifically-proven and easy-to-use formula that is designed to specifically target hair thinning and reactivate the natural growth process. JuveTress works to regrow hair and to thicken existing shafts for healthier, shinier hair.
But just because it’s safe and natural doesn’t mean that JuveTress Revitalizing Hair Therapy isn’t using science to fight hair loss. Dr. Weitzbuch has created a product completely backed by science, using his years of experience as an award-winning dermatologist, physician and scientist. He was even given a patent for his research.
JuveTress Revitalizing Hair Therapy contains several key “hero” ingredients:
- An emulsion of active silicones that act as antioxidant free radical scavengers and which aid in the overall health of the hair through protection from heat, UV rays and other environmental factors. They acts as a sort of molecular “switch” to turn on hair growth and work to soothe and nourish the scalp to provide a favorable environment for hair growth. This emulsion is in fact a Silver medal recipient of the Innovation Zone Best Ingredient Award of 2014
- A synergistic combination of Scutellaria baicalensis, soy and wheat sprouts. Scutellaria baicalensis is included to protect against oxidative damage, activate stem cells and delay aging. Soy and wheat sprouts are intended to increase cell proliferation and enhance the metabolic activity of cells. Together, these ingredients can help increase the growth phase of the natural hair cycle.
The complete formula is tested for quality and purity by an independent, 3rd-party facility and has been graded as having pharmaceutical level purity and to be 100% safe.
Juvetress Vs. Other Hair Loss Solutions
Almost all of the most commonly used over-the-counter products today contain Minoxidil. But though Minoxidil is approved by the FDA for hair loss treatment this doesn’t automatically make it a safe option.
For one, Minoxidil should not be used by people being treated for heart disease. It’s also classified by the FDA as a category C pregnancy drug, as it can’t be determined whether or not pregnant or breastfeeding women can safely use it.
Some people may present side effects, from more minor issues like burning, dandruff, dermatitis, weight gain, or unwanted facial hair, to more serious effects like headaches, dizziness, swelling in the feet and hands, chest pain, and rapid heartbeat. Minoxidil has also been linked to changes in blood pressure, heart palpitations, and other cardiovascular issues.
Aside from the fact that JuveTress Revitalizing Hair Therapy has been proven to be 100% safe, its clinical testing against the popular brands that use Minoxidil speaks for itself:
- The hero Ingredients used in JuveTress Revitalizing Hair Therapy were tested at 1% versus Minoxidil at 1% to evaluate its potential on hair follicle growth. After 7 and 10 days, hair growth was measured with picture analysis. Results showed that the JuveTress formula can increase hair growth by up to 214%, compared to untreated hair, and the formula showed almost two times higher results than Minoxidil, the benchmark reference.
- On average, volunteers saw a 10.8% increase of new hair growth, 17% increase in hair thickness, and over 28,200 new hairs on the scalp. To use a comparison: a hair transplantation session on average gains a patient 8,064 new hairs and most undergo only one transplantation session due to financial reasons. Both men and women have been shown to benefit from the JuveTress studies.
- And, after just 3 months, hair loss showed an incredible decrease of 60.6% compared to 37.8% with a placebo.
With innovative ingredients that go head-to-head with other hair loss treatments, and the knowledge that you’re using a product that is based around safe and natural botanical ingredients, it would seem that Juvetress Revitalizing Hair Therapy is a worthy new warrior on the hair loss market. People who have tried Juvetress have reported thicker, fuller, more youthful hair with a revitalized shine, strength, and lustre. And who wouldn’t want some of that?Tags: Hair Loss Solutions, Juvetress hair therapy