If scientific evidence is anything to go by, then meal replacement shakes indeed work. The concern is with so many different products to pick from; it gets challenging to identify the right one. One product, however, that seems to score consistently with customers is the 310 Shakes.
310 Shakes: What Are They?
They are meal replacement products that help users, mainly dieters, successfully achieve their weight loss objectives. They are made using high-quality ingredients that fulfill all FDA regulatory conditions.
310 Shake is a product of 310 Nutrition, a company founded in 2012. Despite only being in the market for five years, 310 Nutrition is already a trademark brand with its quality products and production methods. The Company boasts excellent BBB ratings and manufacturer their products in FDA-approved facilities. What’s more, it uses superior manufacturing techniques to achieve high quality by ensuring that their end products are free of fillers, soy protein, or chemical additives.
310 shakes are designed to suppress appetite, curb cravings, and offer adequate nutrition using low-calorie, low-fat drinks. They are made to complement other weight loss arrangements such as balanced and healthy diets and regular exercise.
These products are usable with an assortment of recipes ensuring the best diet shakes are sustainable and varied. Also, they are accessible in diverse purchase options, including an exclusive combo pack.
310 Shakes are available in powder form. The following are ingredients for various products:
The (310) Tri-Plex Protein Blend:
- Hemp Protein
- Fiber blend
- Pea protein
- Rice protein
The (310) Greens Blend:
- Beet juice
- Fruit extracts and organic vegetable
- Dandelion root extract
- Grape seed extract
A single 310 Shakes serving (24.5g) comprises 90 calories. Each product is also 100% fat-free. The products contain:
- Protein (15g)
- Carbohydrates (8g) including dietary fiber (5g) and sugar (below 1g)
- Cholesterol (below 5mg)
- Sodium (125mg)
- Potassium (25mg)
310 Shakes comprise 16 different mineral and vitamins, which include:
- Vitamin A; Good for eyesight and skin
- Vitamin D; Lowers heart disease risk and promotes bone health
- Vitamin B; Improves nerve cell and muscle function
- Vitamin C; Promotes immunity
- Vitamin B6; Synthesize energy
- Vitamin B12; Produces red blood cells
- Vitamin E; Liver and brain health
- Calcium; Enhances nerve communication and strengthens bone health
- Niacin; Lowers bad cholesterol levels
- Folate; Improves brain function and better moods
- Phosphorus; Promotes stronger bones and muscle growth
- Biotin; Promotes healthy skin and nails
- Riboflavin; Improves fat burning function
- Magnesium; Supports kidney and heart health
- Iron; Promotes blood flow and gives more energy
- Pantothenic acid; Helps convert food to energy
310 Shakes are excellent at curbing hunger and leaving you full. This is perhaps because of its remarkable protein profile. It comprises proteins such as:
- Whey Protein Isolate: Carb and lactose-free and works relatively quickly
- Whey Protein Concentrate: Features various essential amino acids. Easy to absorb
- Milk Protein Concentrate: Helps sustain amino acid levels. Is slow acting
- Pea Protein: Curbs hunger by slowing down the ghrelin hormone that makes you hungry
- Fibersol 2: Soluble fiber that stops your brain cells from communicating the urge to eat to the brain
310 Shakes comes in various common flavors, including vegan chocolate, salted caramel, vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.
Despite its variety of flavors and assurance of quality, there are various complaints about its taste. However, according to the Company, this results from altered production methods that aim to make the product even healthier. Luckily, since it comes in powder form, you can slightly tinker its taste using various sweeteners such as blended fruits, almond milk, or even taking it with vegetables.
310 shakes have a good texture. This ensures that it does not form clumps.
- Low sugar and fat content
- Helps suppress hunger
- Higher protein content than standard meal replacement products
- Low caloric content (90 calories per serving)
- Money-back guarantee (30-day).
- Complete disclosure of ingredients
- Comprises natural ingredients; free of fillers, MSG, or even soy proteinFree samples included
- Uninviting taste
- Relatively expensive
- The company does not disclose clinical data and survey information
In general, 310 Shake reviews are an excellent option for helping you cut down weight. It is an all-natural product and, as such, perfectly healthy and safe for consumption. However, besides its uninviting taste, 310 Shakes are also not an instant solution to weight loss! As such, it mandates a total commitment to eating a healthy and balanced diet while taking the shakes and engaging in regular exercise. Overall, this is a product you should invest in.