This post includes affiliate links.
Only the safest and most natural products should be applied to your baby’s skin. This includes diaper rash creams and balms. Some people swear by creams, others by ointments and others by balms. I have included a selection of each. These products are in no particular order and none have an EWG rating of more than 1 (meaning they are super safe and natural). I always used California Baby Diaper Rash Cream and Motherlove Diaper Rash & Thrush Relief with my kids and found both really effective (although I would not recommend California Baby for open cuts because it can burn). I used The Honest Company Healing Balm in lieu of petroleum jelly for things like lubricating thermometers.
See our article with more information about treating diaper rash safely and naturally.
Grandma El’s Diaper Rash Ointment (no EWG rating)
Erbaviva Diaper Cream (no EWG rating)
Lusa Organics Booty Balm (EWG rating 1)
- Mama Rose’s Naturals Magic Touch Skin & Diaper Balm
- Martina Gebhardt Calendula Diaper Cream
- AromaBaby Moisturising Nappy Change Cream
- Garden Dreams Baby Bum Butter
- Terressentials Terrific Tush Treatment
Want more One Part Sunshine? Here’s how:
- Check us out on Pinterest
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our RSS feed
- Contact Us