Eyelash extensions are one of the hottest trends, not only on high fashion runways, but also in everyday life. You’ll find that today, both men and women are taking advantage of lash specialists at posh salons all over the globe, shelling out hundreds of dollars for a temporary lash fix. Others who want to avoid the high price of lash salons turn to store-bought false lash kits. The problem? Some of the glues used to adhere these falsies to eyes contain any number of toxic ingredients, including formaldehyde – a chemical well-known to cause damage to healthy eyes.1
So, what’s a girl gotta’ do to get longer, thicker looking lashes safely without breaking the bank
There are many different ways to improve the look of your lashes. Here are three key ways:
- Take a Supplement. Today, most people do not get the wide range of nutrients they need to grow thick, long, and luxurious looking lashes. These nutrients include biotin, Omega-3 essential fatty acids, and zinc. However, taking a dietary supplement for hair growth that contains these nutrients may help with lash growth. Alternatively, you may want to add these foods to your diet, as they are all natural sources of these vital nutrients for hair growth: legumes, oysters, seeds, nuts, oats, onions, tomatoes, salmon, and tuna.2
- Growth Serum. These rapid-growth formulas, designed for easy application, are designed to promote thicker, stronger lashes. Formulated to enhance your natural lashes with moisturizers and conditioners to improve the overall appearance of both eyelashes and brows, these serums may help you grow longer natural lashes, with less breakage.
- Lash Extensions. If you have strong natural lashes, you can make your eyes look more dramatic by adding extensions. Lash extensions are available at your local beauty supply store for just a few dollars, however they may contain chemical adhesives that can harm your delicate eyes.
Or you may decide to pay the high prices for a full set of professional lash extensions at a lash salon, but just remember that the price only includes one temporary full set of false extensions. And be prepared to pay upwards of $200. Yikes.
The BEST Eyelash Extensions: One Two Lash
If you’re looking for the best way to extend your own natural lashes, look no further than One Two Lash, the magnetic lash extensions by One Two Cosmetics. Designed with exclusive micro-magnetic technology, One Two Lash is the world’s first magnetic lash.
Made to eliminate the fussing, fumbling, and painful poking associated with fake lashes that you buy at the store, One Two Lashes set in just seconds – all without the use of glue or other toxic adhesives. One Two Lashes are also a less expensive alternative to lash salons: With care, your One Two Lash magnetic lashes can be worn again and again.
There are three different One Two Lash products so you can choose the best lash extension for your signature style:
- Original Lash. Apply these simple, understated lashes to your natural lashes in just seconds. The Original Lash offers the length and volume you want without a “false lash” effect, for a striking look. This versatile lash is your go-to lash for daytime and evening wear.
- Bold Lash. If you dare … try Bold Lash. Made for those who desire high-intensity volume, it’s the perfect look for glam gals. Ideal for wearing with your boyfriend jeans, and a t-shirt, or a sexy dress, there’s no style One Two Bold Lashes can’t handle.
- Accent Lash. Want lashes that get noticed? The Accent Lash is unapologetically dramatic. This set of magnetic lashes creates a sexy look that adds length to the natural shape of your eyes. With just a hint of a curl at the end of these falsies, you’ll add a touch of elegance to any outfit.
For an in-depth application tutorial, check out Beauty News with Angela Cruz. She has a One Two Lash video that will help you apply your extensions correctly, for the best look.
If you are looking for a way to boost the length and strength of your natural lashes, these tips may be helpful for you. However, if you want a more dramatic look, opt for the best eyelash extensions: One Two Lash, of course!
- Amano Y, Sugimoto Y. Ocular disorders due to eyelash extensions. Cornea. 2012 Feb;31(2):121-5.
- Ablon Glynis, MD. A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of an Oral Supplement in Women with Self-perceived Thinning Hair. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2012 Nov; 5(11): 28–34.